About Cah Cah
So you want to get to know me? Maybe you really don’t, but I’ll just assume there are some curious people reading this (or anyone at all, for that matter). Since I don’t really want to write an autobiography, here are just a few silly random facts about me (without getting too personal).
- I speak 3 languages fluently, and am capable at 4 others.
- My real name is not CahCah (Such shock! Very surprise! Wow!)
- I’m going to study Television and Broadcasting.
- I love to make people laugh (hopefully some of my posts here make you smile, at the very least)
- I don’t care what people think about me, so I do many crazy things in my pursuit of laughter.
- I am an atheist.
- Eating is my favorite pastime. My absolute favorite foods are burgers, pizza, steak, eggs and BACON, southern fried chicken, french fries, donuts (anything deep fried really), oreos, and the food of gods: NUTELLA! I do enjoy salads as well. With dressing. Also a number of traditional foods from my country of origin, that I don’t believe really have an English name, but they’re all lamb based.
Sorry Kate, you’re wrong about this one.
- My favorite colors of clothing are any nuance of white, royal blue, and red.
- I’m 5″9.
- I was voted “Personality of the Year” at my school, and found it more flattering than I let on.
- I have a tendency to rant.
- I’m very emotional.
- When I was a kid, my biggest role models were Xena: Warrior Princess, Fran Drescher as The Nanny, Britney Spears.
- I don’t have any “role models” per se now, but people I look up to are Angelina Jolie and Audrey Hepburn, but most of all my parents and close friends, who are the most amazing, caring, intelligent, giving, driven, ambitious, and hardworking people I know of.
- The single most important person in my life is my baby brother.
- I was severely bullied for a great part of my life.
- When I have a cold, people tell me I sound like Fran Drescher.
- When I’m drunk, I get this crazy idea that I’m Rihanna.
Rihanna is getting tired of my shit.
- I’m an emotional eater and I try really hard to keep it under control, but I typically just fail.
- I’m completely addicted to rage comics and memes. Favorite rage comic “character” is Toby face. Favorite memes are (currently) Doge and “Ermahgerd”.
- I’m a boss ass bitch (can’t get that song out of my head. Thanks vines!).
- My secret dream is to host my own talk show (think Wendy Williams, not Maury).
No, Maury! Just NO!
- I love everything Kathy Griffin.
- I don’t bother trying to look like a princess when I eat. If I’m with a guy and we’re eating burgers, hot wings, spareribs, fries or whatever, I’ll be using my fingers. I’d also never order anything even closely reminiscent of a salad. I had no idea the princess eating was a thing. I was shocked when I first found out
- I’d like to live and work in New York City.
- I prefer Spring and Autumn, to Summer and Winter.
- I never want to be financially dependent on a man. Now, if I was seeing an amazing guy, fell in love, and he happened to be rich, that’s different.
- I love the 60′s with the big hair, pastel colors, floral dresses, cut crease eyeshadow, thick eyeliner, full lashes, and nude lips. Gorgeous!
- I have a weakness for Latino men. They just have something extra, don’t they?
I just forgot all my Spanish.
- I am free.
That’s all I have for now. Check back some other time if you want to know more, as I might add other random facts or maybe even decide to actually write something coherent about myself.